Think Outside The BOX

Come on our journey with us as we take on nature one day at a time. Sharing our thrifty sense and thrifty finds. Meanwhile, experiencing new adventures, being faced with risks and challenges that may come our way, in which we’ll have no choice but to conquer. Providing insight as well as advice all at the same time.

“The only impossible journey in life is the one you never begin.”

Thrifty Campers signifies our journey, discoveries, and experiences as well as crafting a lifestyle at large; an adventure that’s worthwhile.

“We’re just two people looking for a change, a different way of life.”

Advertisements

61 Comments Add yours

1. daisymae2017 says:

Thrifty Campers, I nominate you for LIEBSTER Award

Liked by 1 person

1. My goodness😄 thank you so very much!!!

1. daisymae2017 says:

Your Welcome. If your accepting the rules are at https://icanfeelaround.wordpress.com/2017/07/25/a-pleasure-to-be-nominated? Let me know if link doesn’t work but should., I tried it.

1. Cool, thank you. Where and how do I submit my answers?

2. daisymae2017 says:

Put your answers in your post. Follow the rules in my current post. I put it out earlier today.

Liked by 1 person

3. Thank you so much for the help! I’m on it now:)

4. daisymae2017 says:

OK. My post has been published so follow the rules on my post answer the question I have for you.

5. Great, thank you so much🙂

2. Elizabeth says:

Thanks for the visit. I camped throughout my life, always in a tent. I look forward to reading you.

Liked by 2 people

1. That’s cool, a fellow camper🙂 that’s the say to do it. Thank you so much, I hope you enjoy the adventures with us!

3. Being with nature is definitely great! Thanks for sharing the joy… 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you for stopping by. So glad you enjoyed our blog. Nature has a way of rejuvinating ourselves.:)

Liked by 1 person

1. You’re welcome. Exactly… a natural cure to any ailment.

4. Michael. says:

Hey Thrifty Campers, thanks for checking out some of what I write. I am glad you enjoy some of what I write. I appreciate it. Good luck with the camping.

Michael.

1. Very much so, your work is very visual like. Thank you for checking out our blog thank you for the good fortune😄

5. lam0beaner says:

Love your heart! Hope I follow your beaten path!

Liked by 1 person

1. That is truly so sweet of you. Love your use of words. We full heartedly appreciate your kind kind comment, it means a lot to us.

Liked by 1 person

6. That is truly kind of you. Really love your use of words and full heartedly appreciate it, thank you.

7. Thank you for visiting the Ape art recently. I love your jouneys, I founds them full of delicate poetry as well as your photographs.

Liked by 1 person

1. Your welcome! And thank you for the kind words and for checking out our blog out. 🙂Hope you join us on many more adventures to come.

1. of course I will be following 😉

Liked by 2 people

8. Mary Raymond says:

I look forward to following your adventures.

1. So appreciate you joining us on this grand adventure of ours 😁 thank you!