This is Us

Hi everyone! We are the Thrifty Campers., Spiffy & Sweets. A duo just trying to get out of our comfort zone to follow our dreams, getting more in touch with nature more so than we ever before. We may stumble upon risks and challenges that come our way but are ready to take on anything and everything. funny legs

We are extactic to share our new journey with you all and hope y’all enjoy and get something out of everything we post. Bye for now

Advertisements

32 Comments Add yours

1. It’s never too late to start The Great Adventure! Enjoy the real life and wander on

Liked by 1 person

1. Your absolutely right, thank you 🙂 The real life is very enjoyable so far but not without throwing many obstacles our way but with that comes a lot of fun exploring😄

Liked by 1 person

2. thephraser says:

Happy camping! Sounds like a great plan 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. 😄 love the uplifting feedback. Thank you.

3. Botendaddy says:

Good luck, my velike droogies! I’m weird in that despite all my years in the Army, I hike and climb alone.

The Appalachian Trail, Mt. Diablo, Yosemite and even the Adirondacks in winter, I go alone and carry all my own shazzbot.

I like people, I just can’t plan for other people’s silly foibles and freakish idiosyncrasies. I also don’t cook food on the trail, I eat everything cold.

Peace be the Botendaddy

4. aFrankAngle says:

Not me, so cheers to your camping adventures!

Liked by 1 person

5. Bambi Lynn says:

Love the pic…y’all have fun!

Liked by 1 person

1. Much appreciated. Thanks for checking out our blog:)

6. ekurie says:

No such thing as a wrong turn. Thanks for visiting my blog, too!

Liked by 1 person

7. franklparker says:

Enjoy your adventures. Thanks for liking my post about Juliet Nubel.

Liked by 1 person

8. My favorite ‘about’ picture EVER!!! How fun! 🙂

Liked by 2 people

1. What a compliment to receive 🙂 Thank you!

Liked by 1 person

1. It’s true! Cheers!!! 🙂

9. Not a camper myself(I’ll get tough and dirty on the trail all day, but give me a warm meal and a comfy evening), but I love camping storie.

Liked by 1 person

1. Yeah it’s definitely not for everyone, especially the way we’re doing it to say the least but thank you for reading my blog:)

10. Nice to virtually meet you. Camping would be fun in a comfy bed and hot shower…I’m not one to ruff it. I like the Marriott! Lol! But with two all boys and a bad back, I’ll be pitching a tent someday. Or hubs will do that and I’ll just make the food.

Liked by 1 person

1. Great meeting you as well:) Haha it’s hard to pass up staying in a nice hotel verse sleeping on a rock hard ground lol. There you go, sounds like a good camping plan you came up with for when the day comes.

11. Love your description. Finally! Cheers,H

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you:) it’s always great to receive good feedback.

12. I love camping! Being surrounded by nature, it is all so beautiful!

Liked by 1 person